Thursday, September 8, 2011

Red banana update

As you, dear reader*, might have remembered, I've been posting about some red bananas I recently bought at my local Kroger.  I tried one last Friday and it was terrible!  Well, after letting them ripen up some more, I bravely peeled one this morning for breakfast and am now very pleased to let you know that it was pretty good.  I would recommend them, as long as you let them get a little smooshy first and not just dive right in and try to eat them when they're hard and chalky.  Just give them a little time to mature, that's all :)

Oh, and just in case you think I'm just telling you that I ate one and it was good to try to save face and didn't instead just chunk the whole batch, here's photographic proof:


So that should put an end to all the banana blogging.  I hope you are not disappointed :)


*  All, what, four of you? ;)

1 comment: