Friday, September 9, 2011

The Incredible Shrinking HillcrestBlogger and weekend plans

Did I say seventeen?

Try nineteen (as of this morning) :)

In other news, its been a busy day so far, with work and then, once home, a house totally in disarray thanks to being in the middle of a minor-major kitchen remodel (new countertop, sink, etc., and other minor updates) as well as gearing up for the children's clothes consignment sale by Duck Duck Goose, which my wife and I are going to participate in next weekend*.  So, sufficed to say, I don't have a lot of time to dedicate tonight to writing posts.  And tomorrow is the first Razorback game of the year for War Memorial Stadium, which means the undeniable Greatest Tailgating Scene in America**, so the odds of a post tomorrow are also quite large.  And Sunday brings both the NFL's first weekend of games, plus my own soccer team's game.  I guess what I'm getting at is that whatever I can muster here before I crash out for the night is probably what you're going to get for the weekend.  We shall see.


*  Yes, you read that correctly.  When my boss said she made $450.00 selling her own kid's outgrown clothing at the last Rhea Lana consignment sale (a different, but very similar consignment business), I was sold.  No pun intended.  Let's see, clear out closet and storage space PLUS make not-insignificant money?  Oh yes.
**  Including you, Oxford, Miss.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! It must be contagious, all these doctors at the hospital are losing tons of weight. I was embarrassed yesterday waiting on an elevator because I didn't recognize one when he said hello to me. I said, "Oh!" when he said his name and he smiled, "40 lbs."

    ReplyDelete