Friday, September 2, 2011

Visiting from Facebook?

If so, welcome!  I'm still tinkering with some of the layout details (I'm probably about 80% of the way to a completed format), but I'm excited about HillcrestBlog's 2011 reboot.  There are several days' worth of posts, as I wanted to lay a foundation before I went live on Facebook, so hopefully you'll see something you like.

I'm dedicating myself to keeping this blog current, with at least one new post, of something, per day (preferably more, although I'll cut myself some slack on the weekend), so hopefully you'll come back every once in a while to see if I've got anything new.  Or, if you want, you can sign up as a "follower," subscribe by e-mail (at the bottom of the blog), or get notifications of new posts.

Anyway, that's enough self-promotion.  I hope you enjoy.

HillcrestBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment