Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Return to the blog?

Its been, well, over a year since I last posted on HillcrestBlog, to the extent that I had forgotten that I was in the process of reformatting it to be more visually appealing and user-friendly.  And, I must say that I am pleasantly surprised of how I left it looking.  Not too cluttered, not to busy, with a nice brown background ;)  Alas, I've been toying with the idea of getting back into everyday blogging.  What do you think?  I've had some topics that I thought I might like to speak out on -- everyday kinda stuff, not the overt political stuff I was doing a couple of years ago when I first go this this rolling.  Whether or not I actually *do* revert back to an everyday-blog sorta thing remains to be seen.  But I'm trying to be positive.  I think if I actually got a couple of posts under my belt, gathered some momentum, that I'd get back into it.  We shall see.  Wish me luck.

In the meantime, I'm going to go a bit of exploring on what I expect are all the new bells and whistles on this platform that have been developed since I was last here.

No comments:

Post a Comment