Thursday, September 22, 2011

Irrational exuberance

Or maybe it is rational.  Whatever.  The point is, I have not been this excited to see a movie in a long time.  I can't even remember when.  The Return of the King...maybe?  Anyway, I posted before about my excitement over Moneyball and now, here it is, hitting the theaters this weekend.  And because this is my blog, I'm going to fully utilize the embed video function available to me:

First, the trailer, so you can remember what it is about -- baseball and numbers dorks!


A bonus scene?  Well, of course!


How about a "making of" featurette?  Why not?


Anyway, there you go.  Oh, one more thing

...(looking at the movie itself, like it was a sentient being)...

PLEASE BE GOOD AND DON'T SUCK!  PLEASE!  That is all.

1 comment:

  1. As good as the book? That will be interesting to see as the book is more of a thesis, and the movie is entertainment. And it's about 'number dorks'.

    ReplyDelete